If you’d like to Skype your audition:
1. Please sign up for an audition time just as if you were going to be physically in Atlanta. The link for sign up is
2. Next, please email Amy Zack and let her know your Skype name. She’ll send you a Skype invite. For Mac users, FaceTime is also possible. Amy will need your phone number, so again shoot her an email.
3. Make certain you read the Criteria for Your Essay below on this page.
If you’d like to send a video audition:
1. Please send your video in one of the following formats: mov, m4v, or wmv.
2. Please email your audition to Amy Zack. She will send you a confirmation of receipt.
3. Your audition must be in our possession by midnight CST, February 17, 2016.
4. Make certain you read the Criteria for Your Essay on this page.
Criteria for Your Essay
1. We are so looking forward to hearing about how you have chosen to use your 2nd (or 3rd or 4th or… as the case may be!) Act.
2. As survivors we have been given the gifts of time and experience to give back for the greater good and to make the world a better place. It matters not whether your 2nd Act is large or small, whether it’s for sister survivors or another personal passion.
We know the treatment was rough – we’re survivors too! But we want to hear how you re-entered your life with pizzazz. That’s what we want the focus of your story to be, your 2nd Act. Your story should celebrate your survivorship and inspire the audience to create their own 2nd Acts, regardless of what their life challenges might be.
3. Your reading should be as near to 5 – 7 minutes as possible. Please practice several times, reading aloud and timing yourself before auditioning. We don’t expect you to memorize – in fact we don’t want you to! This isn’t meant to be ad lib or extemporaneous. And please send a hard copy to Amy Zack.
Good luck and we’ll see YOU!